Last modified: July 7, 2016
Persons Under Legal Drinking Age Are Not Allowed
We maintain this website for the use of individuals who are of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages under applicable law, and you must be of legal drinking age where you reside to access the website or provide information to us. We do not solicit or knowingly collect personal information from persons under such legal drinking age, and we do not knowingly market our products or services to persons under such legal drinking age.
We respect the privacy of your information. We provide this explanation about our online information practices as a show of our commitment to protect your privacy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.tillvodka.com and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this website.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this website, including on forms you fill out online.
- If and when available, through mobile or desktop applications you download from this website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on social media or third-party applications, websites and services, if those applications or advertising including links to this policy or of information from social media or third parties.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the website.
The Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, birth date, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or credit card information and billing and shipping addresses in connection with a purchase if at any time items may be purchased through the website, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but does not identify you individually, such as proceeding through the age gate, searches you perform, clicks on categories or brands on the website, product detail clicks, add to cart clicks, order clicks, and login and logoff information; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners to the extent orders are made in connection with third party services.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our website may include:
- Information that you provide at the age gate or by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided, if offered at any point, at the time of registering to use our website or ordering and purchasing products. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our website, if offered, and of the fulfillment of any orders.
- Your search queries on the website.
Information Posted by Visitors. At some time, we may make available through the website services such as message boards to which you are able to post information, photos, images and other materials. Please note that any information, photos, images or materials you disclose through such services, through social media or otherwise on the website becomes public information, and may be available to visitors to the website all over the world and to the general public. In addition, when you choose to make a posting on such services, certain personal data will be available for other users to view. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose personal data, or any other information, on the website. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE OF ANY PERSONAL DATA YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH THE WEBSITE.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data, and the resources that you access and use on the website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time (behavioral tracking), however we do not track your activities across third-party websites, other than third party websites related to products or services which are provided through our website. As we do not track activity across third party websites (except if branded as, or part of providing products or services through, one of our websites), “do not track” settings are generally not applicable; we do track actions on our website.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information. In addition, we may maintain statistical data, or associate it, with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual needs.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We use and Disclosure Your Information.
The Way We Use Information
This Privacy Statement governs use of the information that you provide to us through the website. It does not govern the manner in which we may use information obtained from other sources (such as public records) or from you by means other than this website.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information on products.
- To provide you with information that may be targeted to your interests.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To fulfill any orders you make, if offered, and to provide you with notices about any order.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any items that we may offer through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website.
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze site usage, to improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our site’s content, layout and services.
- To request additional information from you for various purposes.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information if provided to us to contact you about our own and third-parties goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, you can opt out of receiving this information by so indicating in your registration/preferences file or by notifying us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may also use or disclose information to resolve disputes, investigate problems or enforce our Terms and Conditions. At times, we may review status or activity of multiple users to do so. We may disclose or access information whenever we believe in good faith that the law so requires or if we otherwise consider it necessary to do so to maintain service and improve our services. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to manage our website and to enhance our site based on the usage pattern we receive.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the assets of Till or any related company, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Till about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as entering a contest.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Till, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by so indicating in your registration/preferences file or by notifying us at email@example.com. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a contest, promotion, product purchase or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative on its website.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at:Till Distilling Company
100 Commercial Street
Atchison, Kansas 66002
Attn: Web Administrator
How You Can Update, Correct or Delete Your Information
To update, correct or delete this information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Persons Under the Age of 21
Our website is not intended for anyone under 21 years of age. No one under age 21 may provide any information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 21. If you are under 21, do not use or provide any information on this website or on or through any of its features/register on the website, make any purchases through the website, use any of the interactive or other features of this website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a person under 21, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a person under 21, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
Third Party Practices
100 Commercial Street
Atchison, Kansas 66002
Attn: Web Administrator
Copyright © 2016 Till Distilling Company. All rights reserved.